Thursday, July 7, 2011

Jennifer Kurniawan

Kunjungi koleksi foto Arts terbaru di Profil Artis terbaru

Jennifer Kurniawan
Profile Jennifer Kurniawan

Name: Jennifer Jasmin Kurniawan
Age: 23
Height / Weight: 165 cm/47 kg
Hair: Long brown
Eye color: Brown
Bra Size: 34B
Clothes Size: 34/36
Shoe size: 37

Name Jennifer Kurniawan also skyrocketed with the success of her lover, Irfan. After the success in Germany, he is also planning to expand his career in Indonesia.

"I wanted a career in Indonesia, especially for modeling, acting (the film) and so on," said Jennifer, who met recently.

For the sake of his career in Indonesia, he was steady to leave his career in Germany. He claimed to prefer to Indonesia for the sake of career advancement.

"Half of my blood Indonesia, my family lived in Indonesia, I am very happy with Indonesia, that's the reason I prefer to Indonesia for a career," said the older brother of Kim Kurniawan this.

So far, the plan was Jennifer's career in modeling and film. "I hope in March I can start a career here. About the film, I do not know yet. My manager has not been a confirmation about the love of film offerings, "he said.

Jennifer Arrivals to Indonesia this time just for the holidays. She definitely plans to meet with Irfan and his family. "Next month is also to Singapore, shopping, and then come back here (Indonesia) I hope can play movies," he said.


Jennifer Kurniawan

Jennifer Kurniawan

Jennifer Kurniawan

Jennifer Kurniawan

Jennifer Kurniawan

Jennifer Kurniawan

Jennifer Kurniawan

Jennifer Kurniawan

Labels:

Terima Kasih telah mengunjungi foto artis 2012. Silakan kunjungi koleksi foto Arts terbaru di Profil Artis terbaru

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home